11 May VACANCY: Pilot Plant Operator at InnoSyn B.V. (Geleen, The Netherlands)
InnoSyn is an SME that primarily focusses on R&D towards the development of (bio)chemical production processes for third parties worldwide. InnoSyn currently has approximately 60 employees and is located at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Geleen, The Netherlands. The company has a new Pilot Plant at its disposal. Although InnoSyn was founded only 6 years ago, it has a long and impressive track record in the area of development and implementation of industrial manufacturing processes that was built up over more than 40 years.
Within InnoSyn, low-cost and environmentally benign manufacturing processes are developed for customers that are active in a broad range of fields like pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, dyes, flavor and fragrances, monomers for high performance materials and products based on renewable raw materials. In our pilot plant we scale up this chemistry and we can produce small amounts of chemicals for tests and market development. In order to perform the various projects in our Pilot Plant, InnoSyn is looking for a Pilot Plant Operator with hands-on experience in process technology and/or in a chemical manufacturing environment.
What we offer
A challenging, exciting job with many opportunities for personal and team contributions. You work in a small manufacturing team in our Pilot Plant. Furthermore, in projects you are working together with chemists and engineers from the InnoSyn organization. The working atmosphere is open, dynamic and stimulating, with lots of flexibility. We offer a competitive remuneration package including 38 holidays and a solid pension plan. More importantly, we pledge to co-invest in your personal development as people are central to the success of InnoSyn.
What we ask
- You have a VAPRO B/C education or a BSc degree in chemistry/process technology.
- You have good practical-technical skills and are motivated to run our Pilot Plant in a safe way together with your colleagues and staff.
- You are a driven, result-oriented team player with a can-do mentality.
- You have a high quality standard and therefore produce reliable results which you can explain verbally and document in production records.
- You have a flexible attitude and are capable of quickly switching from one topic to another in good cooperation with you direct colleagues.
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com by 1 June 2023.